Google Analytics

Monday, May 2, 2011

You accepted a while back that social media needs to be an important part of the marketing mix. But resources are limited and maybe you find yourself asking “which social media tactics should I focus on?”



My own social journey (and years of procrastination) pushed me into starting this personal blog nearly a year ago. And with 93 posts, almost 500 comments, nearly 30,000 visitors and just over 47,000 page views later and I am convinced that blogging is one of the simplest and most effective forms of marketing.



Earlier this week I addressed the need to shift more of our marketing mix from interruption-based outbound tactics to customer-focused inbound marketing tactics. There were 3 data points on blogging that I thought were worthy of an entire post:

57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their blog

Company websites with a blog get 55% more visitors





Read More...http://www.b2bmarketinginsider.com/social-media/blogging-is-good-business-8-tips-to-get-it-right http://amplify.com/u/a10z92

No comments:

Post a Comment